Why be a part of SEQICC? From sole-traders to large employers, Indigenous to non-Indigenous, private enterprise, community organisation and institutions, anyone can be involved in the South East Queensland Indigenous Chamber of Commerce. SEQICC is a committed, diverse and dynamic community of people interested in supporting and growing Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander businesses in this region.
Membership is open to Indigenous owned businesses including companies, trusts and sole traders. Businesses that also work with and support Indigenous business are also welcome join.
- Members of SEQICC receive –
Online Member Profile on SEQICC Business directory
- Opportunity to be profiled in our Feature Member premium spot on our homepage
- Opportunity to be profiled in our new monthly e-newsletter to our growing database
- Discounted tickets to our events
- Invitations to our Indigenous Business workshops
- Invitations to our formal and informal Indigenous business networking and information events
- Have direct input into the direction of Indigenous business in Queensland and Australia
- Are provided with a strong ‘voice’ in matters that are of concern and priority for Indigenous business